CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

What I am apparently worth

Hunter and Jenica were playing "store" today and EVERYTHING in the house was getting a price tag, including me. Jenica put a sticker on me for the whopping price of 25 cents. I said, "wow, a whole quarter hugh? I must be pretty important." Jenicas answer, "Oops, sorry mom, nobody would buy you for THAT much...I will get one with 15 cents." Just so you know, I went for about 20 dollars cheaper than her baby with one arm. I know my place.

3 comments:

grandma b said...

Funny, funny, funny! Love that girl!

Poppy said...

I would pay a dollar for you.

Kerrilyn said...

okay, you have to stop...these posts are killing me and I am bound to actually wet my pants one of these times reading one. They are CRAZY HILARIOUS!!