CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

JENICA AND HER HANDS

I decided that I needed to write some of the conversations I have with my kids down. What a better way to do it than blog it, because I seem to remember to do that. So, here goes...

Today:

(Jenica putting a glove on her hand): "Got to get this left hand in my glove."
Me: "What? How did you know that was your left hand?" (Pointing to her right hand) "What hand is this?"
Jenica (exasperated): "Mom, that is my RIGHT hand."
Me: "Where did you learn that?"
Jenica: "I am brilliant."

How dumb of me to assume otherwise....

2 comments:

grandma b said...

Thanks for the phone message. I'm glad to know where to find this blog, I'm a little slow.

I love your new blog. The background is so cute, along with the statement at the top of it! Your kids are hillarious (and brilliant) so this should be fun!

Kerrilyn said...

Just wait til she grows up, then she will really think she is 'brilliant'.