CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Style Advice

I knew it wouldn't take me long to have something else to post. This is what Hunter just told me.

We were sitting here this nice Sunday afternoon and a commercial came on. Hunters attention was glued to it as two style advisors were helping people with no sense of style. It showed before and afters and some really amazing transformations. After it was over, Hunter turned to me and said, "Wow mom, you REALLY need to get on that show." Well, I guess I probably do, its called What Not To Wear......

3 comments:

Poppy said...

Hunter - that was funny. It is great that you are putting these things down. Now you won't forget.

grandma b said...

Can I come one the show too? I need it!

Kerrilyn said...

I knew the name of the show before you even mentioned it. It is my absolute favorite TV show of all time. Love, it! Love it! Love it!!
That is funny, that he told you that. Kids, can't live with em' and can't live without em'....or can we???